Joann McGregor Wedding Officiant
- Personalized Wedding Ceremony Services:
- Initial contact consultation and follow-ups, unlimited email, phone, and text messaging
- Wedding Details considered Fee and Service information emailed/texted.
- After the deposit is confirmed you will receive a Wedding Service Information Form to fill out and return.
- I will begin working on the wedding ceremony with the provided information from consultation and/or information via phone/email/text.
- Personalized ceremony preparation and writing with suggestions for readings,
- rituals, poems, and vows or guidance in writing your own vows.
- Undecided parts of your wedding ceremony areas- I will include options.
- We will correspond as much as needed in the weeks up to your wedding day to ensure it is exactly the wedding of your choice.
You’re Rehearsal (optional ~ additional fee)
- Ceremony proof reading, updates, and revisions.
- Preparation of rehearsal notes.
- Coordination of wedding ceremony.
- Making sure participants understand their responsibilities and are aware of the flow of the ceremony.
- Will review and be given marriage license (optional)
You’re Wedding Day
- On the day of your ceremony, you can expect me to arrive approximately 15-60 minutes before the ceremony is scheduled to
- begin. (Depending on size/location)
- On my arrival I will need the marriage license-I will not perform the wedding without it!
- You will have access to me before should there be a need for any last-minute changes.
- When I arrive, I will introduce myself to the venue staff, photography staff, and the DJ or musicians so that everyone involved is
- aware of the details of your ceremony.
- The ceremony itself will be presented in a relaxing, meaningful, and enjoyable manner.
- I will be available to participants and guests following the ceremony if needed.
- The marriage license per state requirements will be signed by witnesses of your choice immediately after the ceremony.
- I will be completing and mailing the marriage license.
Fees (to be discussed with couple)
Date of Wedding:
Time of Wedding Ceremony:
Exact Venue location of Wedding:
Size of Wedding Party:
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the fee to reserve your location, time, and date of the wedding ceremony.
Your Event is not confirmed until the deposit has been received.
The balance is due two weeks prior to your ceremony.