- Personalized Wedding Ceremony Services:
- Wedding information form will be emailed to be filled out and bring to initial
- Initial consultation and follow ups, unlimited email, FB messaging and phone
- Personalized ceremony preparation and writing with suggestions for readings,
- After deposit is confirmed I will begin working on the first draft of wedding
- Undecided parts of you wedding ceremony areas- I will include options.
- We will correspond as much as needed in the weeks up to your wedding day to ensure it is exactly the wedding of your choice.
- Ceremony first draft reviewed, edits/changes/additions made at this time, updated and you will review for approval.
- The final Wedding Ceremony will need to be finalized five days before Rehearsal/Wedding date.
Rehearsal (optional ~ additional fee)
- Ceremony proof reading, updates, and revisions.
- Preparation of rehearsal notes.
- Coordination of wedding ceremony.
- Making sure participants understand their responsibilities and are aware of the flow of the ceremony.
- Will review and be given marriage license (optional)
- On the day of your ceremony you can expect me to arrive approximately 15-60 minutes before the ceremony is scheduled to
- At my arrival I will need the marriage license-I will not perform the wedding without it!
- You will have access to me before should there be a need for any last minute changes.
- When I arrive, I will introduce myself to the venue staff, photography staff and the DJ or musicians so that everyone involved is
- The ceremony itself will be presented in a relaxing, meaningful and enjoyable manner.
- I will be available to participants and guests following the ceremony if needed.
- The marriage license signed by one or two witnesses of your choice immediately after ceremony.
- I will be completing and mailing the marriage license.
Fees (to be discussed with couple)
Please provide the following information for Wedding Service Fees:
Date of Wedding:
Time of Wedding Ceremony:
Exact Venue location of Wedding:
Size of Wedding Party:
A non-refundable deposit of $100.00 to reserve your location, time and date of wedding ceremony.
Your Event is not confirmed until the deposit has been received.
The balance paid in full two weeks prior to your ceremony.